Sickness & absence - management training
Every employee at some point is likely to have at least one day off through sickness but issues can arise for the business where short term absence becomes more frequent, or where an employee is signed off for a longer period or develops a serious health condition or disability. Whether you are a new start-up or an established business, you need to be aware of the risks and pitfalls associated with sickness/absence management.
At Ashtons HR Consulting, we offer the following management training in relation to sickness/absence management:
- how to manage short term absences
- long term absence management
- creation of an absences/sickness strategy
- the legal steps that are an essential part of absence management
- how to identify and support employees with long-term/lifelong medical conditions
- integration of employees returning to work after an extended period of absence.
To discuss what training we can provide for you in managing periods of sickness and absence, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.