Performance management training
Performance management is a continuous process with the aim of continually improving the performance of an individual and ultimately of the business. This involves making sure performance meets the expectations of your business and contributes to its goals. Whether you have an underperforming employee whose performance levels you would like to raise or you want to know how to develop a high performing employee, it is important to understand the benefits and also the risks and pitfalls associated with performance management.
At Ashtons HR Consulting, our performance management training covers:
- developing an effective performance management process
- how to develop meaningful objectives for employees
- techniques to enable managers to get the most out of performance management, including giving constructive feedback and having difficult conversations
- understanding how to monitor progress
- how to identify poor performance and deal with it
- techniques for coaching employees
- talent management and succession planning.
To discuss what training we can provide for you in performance management, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email email@example.com.