Conducting employee investigations workshop (half day)
Most employers will face the need to conduct an employee investigation at some point, whether it be in relation to an alleged disciplinary offence, a grievance or an allegation of bullying and harassment. Our ‘Conducting Employee Investigations’ workshop gives delegates an understanding of the legal requirements for conducting an investigation, as well as considering the practical aspects of how to handle it effectively.
Ashtons’ Conducting Employee Investigations training includes:
- conducting effective witness interviews and producing statements
- how to review evidence, particularly where there are conflicting statements
- how to deal with requests for anonymity
- the legal context
- how to produce an investigation report
- dealing with difficulties that arise during the process.
The agenda for this training can be altered or tailored to your own needs and requirements.
See our training courses diary for upcoming dates for the next Conducting Employee Investigations workshop. Alternatively, if you would like us to run this or other workshops in-house for you, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.