Employee Engagement Training
What is Employee Engagement Training?
Employee Engagement Training is about taking your managers, supervisors and people that interact with customers and showing them what a difference an engaged workforce means. If you are new to engagement or would like a chance to reflect and refresh your knowledge and experience, you will leave with an enhanced understanding of this business critical outcome of good employment engagement.
An overview of what Employee engagement can bring to your business:
- increased innovation
- increased levels of attendance
- productivity and performance gains
- higher levels of motivation
- lower levels of staff turnover.
Engaged employees understand why it is important to do their job well. They see the benefits of innovation and feel valued in their contribution to the success of the business. In turn, employers and managers are vital in encouraging and sustaining a successfully engaged workforce.
Effective Employee Engagement includes communicating the business values and often increasing levels of corporate integrity whilst establishing a vision and building a framework within which people can contribute to that vision.
Businesses can see great benefit from an increased understanding of the underlying motivations of their workforce, developing teamwork, increasing communications throughout the organisation and ensuring that all supervisors and managers have the right tools with which to engage their teams.
Here are some facts and figures that back this up:
- a Watson Wyatt study of 115 companies suggested that a company with highly engaged employees achieves a financial performance four times greater than companies with poor engagement
- it is estimated that engaged employees take an average of 2.69 sick days per year; the disengaged take 6.19
- engaged employees generate 43% more revenue (Hay Group)
- 67% of engaged employees recommend their organisation; only 3% of the disengaged do (Gallup)
- 9 out of 10 of the key barriers to successful change are people-related (PWC)
- 59% of engaged employees say work brings out their most creative ideas - only 3% of the disengaged agree (Gallup).
This workshop can be run in-house or at one of our regional offices. If you would like to discuss how this training could benefit your organisation, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.