Employment law & HR training for business
All of the Ashtons HR Consulting training courses run during January 2018 were rated 4/5 or 5/5 by all delegates.
Your managers are key to delivering results through your people, but how confident are they in dealing with people management issues, particularly when things go wrong in the employment relationship?
Ashtons HR Consulting trainers have significant experience of HR and employment issues in both the public and private sectors – we deliver engaging, interactive sessions with high levels of positive feedback from our clients.
We offer a range of programmes to meet your needs:
Full day / half day workshops
Our workshops for Operational Managers are designed to help them understand the legal background and to give them the confidence to handle people issues effectively, using the appropriate procedures and soft skills.
We offer a range of topics including the following:
- sickness absence management including mental health issues in the workplace
- handling discipline and grievance issues
- performance management
- dealing with difficult conversations
- avoiding unconscious bias in recruitment and selection
- handling employee investigations
- basic employment law for managers. (hyperlink to page on course details)
Leadership / Management Development
We can offer a range of modular development programmes for new / aspiring team leaders or supervisors.
Insights Discovery – improved self-awareness for reduced conflict in the workplace. We are approved practitioners.