Interviewing and recruitment support
Selecting the wrong candidate for a vacancy can be a costly mistake, from the time spent shortlisting candidates and conducting interviews to the money spent on job adverts and recruitment agencies. In 2014, the CIPD estimated that the average cost of recruiting the wrong person for a position was £8,200 - £12,000. As such, it is important for any employer, whether you are a small to medium sized enterprise or a multinational corporation to recruit the right person on the first opportunity.
At Ashtons HR Consulting, we offer the following services in relation to interviewing and recruitment:
- helping with the shortlisting of candidates
- writing of job descriptions and person specifications
- advising to ensure a recruitment process follows the latest legislation and guidelines
- managing and hosting an interview process and / or assessment centre
- writing and proofreading job advertisements
- assisting with the selection process
- designing tests as a part of a recruitment process and administering such tests.
To discuss how we can support you with any recruitment activities, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.