Grievance procedures and processes support
When an employee raises a grievance, it can be a very stressful and volatile period for all parties in involved. An employer must thoroughly investigate any claims made and any individual chosen to carry out such an investigation must be acutely aware of the sensitivity of a situation and the potential risks of their actions. Failing to strike this balance means that an employer is at risk to being taken to tribunal by an employee.
At Ashtons HR Consulting, we offer the following services in relation to grievance procedures and processes:
- reviewing a company’s grievance policies and procedures
- independently managing and investigating a formal grievance claim on behalf of an employer
- writing grievance policies and procedures
- help with accurate note taking of grievance hearings/investigation meetings
- assisting with informal / formal mediation between parties
- training for managers on grievance management.
To discuss how we can support you with grievance procedure and process issues, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.