Why conduct an employee survey?
An employee engagement survey is a highly effective way of gauging employee views of the business in general or of specific initiatives being introduced. A survey can also provide a useful source of inspiration for ways of improving employee engagement and addressing areas of concern. The key to success in any such initiative, however, is how you as employer respond to the survey feedback from employees once it’s been given.
At Ashtons HR Consulting, we can support you as follows:
- assisting you with designing a survey process to suit the needs of your business.
- tailoring survey questions to measure general employee engagement or assess views towards a particular business proposal
- handling responses as an independent facilitator
- providing meaningful management reports based on the survey results
- supporting you strategically in responding to the outcome of a survey and devising measures to deal with key issues raised.
If you would like any help, support and guidance on employee surveys, please contact Ashtons on 0333 222 0989, complete our online enquiry form or email email@example.com.