Employment law advice
Worried about meeting your legal responsibilities as an employer? Looking for support with people management issues? Working with Ashtons Legal gives you one supplier for all your people management needs. Our team includes experienced employment lawyers and CIPD qualified HR professionals.
We can provide clear and concise answers to your employment questions and practical legal solutions. We also keep you updated on the latest changes to the law through our free Employment Law briefings.
Our aim is to become a seamless part of your business, to work with you to reduce your risks as an employer. Developing a close working relationship with our clients is key for us – and that means we will make ourselves available to you, providing you with a speedy response to your queries.
Our employment lawyers are especially good at:
- contracts, policies and procedures, review and drafting
- director’s service agreements
- settlement agreements
- restructuring, re-organisation and redundancy exercises
- business transfers, outsourcing and TUPE
- disciplinary, dismissal and grievance issues
- performance management issues
- poor health, absence management and dismissals
- employment disputes and employment tribunal claims
- High Court restrictive covenant and breach of contract disputes
- discrimination and equal pay issues
- directors and shareholder disputes and exit planning
- health and safety issues.
Our core legal services are complemented by:
- access to occupational health consultants
- the provision of seminars
- bespoke in-house training.